Your turn-key solution for industrial and commercial infrastructure electrical services and maintenance.
Electrical Site Services
Remote location experts, heat-tracing
HVAC, Heating & Refrigeration
Certified, trusted and capable
Fibre, Telecom & Controls
Full-spectrum connectivity providers
Alternative Energy Solutions
When you’re ready to include green
Rope Access Specialists
Agile, cost-saving and efficient
Get a Quote For Your Project
No Scope Too Big Or Too Small
From humble beginnings in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Westward has become an industry leader in safety and innovation, providing reliable and consistent service to an expanding market.
Our projects carry us from coast to coast, but we never forget our roots and Westward is proud to maintain strong ties to the northern region that gave us our start.
Working with local general contractors or large scale engineering groups, Westward is equally proficient in meeting the demands and requirements of a proactive safety culture, effective workface planning, project management best practices and lessons-learned programs.
Let us show you what makes Westward the best choice for your next project.
Westward Project Highlights
Maritime Link HVDC Buildings
A challenging, simultaneous, dual-site project providing full electrical infrastructure to connect each end of an under-ocean high voltage cable link.
Project Value: $14.9M
CNRL Horizon Project
Diverse, demanding scopes for temporary site power and integrated backup power systems. Provide valuable electrical site services, heat tracing and all-weather maintenance.
Project Value: $4.5M
Workforce Camp Installation
While addressing multiple workfaces, provide temporary and permanent power and data for a +2,000 person facility. Extensive hitching rails, area lighting and on-going maintenance services.
Project Value: $11.4M
Making Connections For Over 10 Years
Westward understands the world we know is changing. Modern goals require innovative and collaborative thinking. In our experience, these are best tackled when a customer and service provider connect. The result is a safe, successful project and enduring trust.
Westward continues to prevail in these modern times and we stand ready to serve you.
Call For a Quote:
Let’s Connect Something Together
Connections make Westward unique in a competetive, evolving industry.
We’re here to listen to your project needs and collaborate to offer value-engineered solutions that fit your budget and schedule.
Safety is Job #1
An exemplary HSSE record serves as a significant competitive advantage during the bid process for large projects
- Mitigation Planning includes employees roles & responsibilities
- All employees screened prior to hiring, then enrolled in a rigorous training program
- Mandatory Leadership in Safety Excellence for all site supervisors
- Green hard hat program for new hires
- HSSE Personnel are a key part of the team and are visible on each job site
- Design-Build services
- Cable tray, Conduit and Raceways
- Trenching and Duct banks
- Low, Medium and High voltage Transformers
- Switchgear and Motor Control Circuits (MCCs)
- Power distribution systems
- Multi-provincial code compliant
Fibre, Data, Fire Alarm and Access Control
- Fibre & Data infrastructure and networking
- Access Control and Fire Alarm systems
- Emergency call systems
- Inspection services
- Uninterrupted power supply (UPS) systems
- Wind Turbine installation
- Solar panel supply and installation
- Voltage conversion systems
- Back-up power and batteries
- Capacitor banks
- Hybrid power systems
- LED lighting retrofits
- Approved vendor installation
Instrumentation and Controls
- Building controls and automation services
- Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Programmable logic controls (PLC)
- Digital control systems (DCS)
- Process monitoring systems and devices
- Installation and calibration services
Early Works and Site Services
- Design-Build Capabilities
- Laydown yards and site power distribution
- Heat Tracing
- Site-wide connects & disconnects
- Parking rails and area lighting
- Temporary power generation
Rope Access Teams
- Certified climbing teams
- HSSE Compliant
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and inspection services
- Eliminates cost and headache of scaffolding
- Unique access capabilities
- Interior and Exterior access
Commercial Projects Group
- Design-Build capabilities
- Value engineering and Code compliance
- Lighting systems & LED retrofits
- Quality assurance program
- Health Safety and Environment procedures
“Westward has been an excellent contractor and the quality of work is always top notch. I would recommend Westward for any Mechanical and Electrical service needs.”
“Westward offers a fully-integrated range of electrical services and is well-positioned to deliver site requirements. I would work with them again.”
“Westward has worked with NACG for years, and they do a great job servicing our electrical and mechanical needs. They are professional and reliable.”
Westward Industrial Inc.
33-280 TaigaNova Crescent, Fort McMurray, AB, T9K 0T4
558 Hurricane Drive, Calgary, AB, T3Z 3S8